AxisVM is a high-quality software package for civil engineers. Users can build the 3D model with the aid of integrated visual modeling and simple manageability. An intelligent graphical user interface supports all period of the process: definition, analysis and result query.
More than 3000 copies are used by civil engineers and designer offices in 26 countries of Europe and in 10 other countries all over the world as a part of their daily practice.
Product Features Include:
- Analysis of 2D or 3D frames, trusses, beam, ribs with elastic embedding.
- Analysis of 2D or 3D membrane walls, plates, ribbed and elastically embedded plates and shells.
- Analysis of 2D or 3D structures made of trusses, beams, ribs, membranes, plates and shells in any combination.
- Linear and nonlinear analysis, buckling, vibration, seismic calculation, dynamic (time-history) analysis of 2D or 3D structures made of trusses, beams, ribs, membranes, plates and shells in any combination.
- Checking reinforced concrete columns with calculation of the load-moment strength interaction diagram.
- Calculating the required amount of beam reinforcement (based on bending, shear and torsion).
- Calculating the required amount of reinforcement for reinforced concrete plates, membrane and shells.
- Cracking calculation to get opening and directions for reinforced concrete plates, membrane walls and shell structures.
- Spot footing design: iterative size calculation, check of efficiency.
- Steel design, check of efficiency.
- Solid, LVL and GLULAM timber design, check of efficiency.
Other Features Include:
- Runs under Windows 2000 / XP / XP64 / Vista32 / Vista64 / Windows 7 (32 bits) / Windows 7 (64 bits).
- High-quality graphical user interface for 2D / 3D modeling.
- Very fast analysis engine, optimized for multiple core processors.
- Data exchange with other CAD programs.
- Import - IFC, DXF, BoCAD (SC1), Stereo Lithography (STL) , AXS
- Export - IFC, Tekla Structures ASCII (ASC), XSteel DSTV (STP), BoCAD (SC1), DXF, Piano CA (PIA).
- Direct communication with Tekla Structures.
- Report Maker - Dynamic reports, tables and diagrams updated automatically after recalculation.
- Programmable AxisVM COM-interface - Built-in COM server allowing external programs to run AxisVM in an object-oriented architecture.
- 4 GB RAM
- 10 GB hard disk space (depending on the model size).
- CD drive
- 17 '' color monitor (1280 x 1024).
- Dual or multiple core processor, over 2 GHz.
- Mouse or other pointing device.
- Printer or plotter.
- Windows XP / Vista or Windows 7 operating system.